The build your own retro game console kit
- All the parts you need to build a working 1980s game console
- Connect directly to most modern digital TVs and montors
- Learn as you build, with step-by-step tutorials
- Designed for complete beginners and experienced hobbyists alike
- Learn about how computers actually work from the very lowest levels, all the way up to writing your own games in assembly language and C
- Follow the guides to build a system that can play real game cartridges originally designed for the Sega® Master System™️...
- ...or design your own project using the generic project board and reprogrammable audio/visual module
Crowdfunding starts soon
Sign up to be an early adopter and for more updates as they come, or check out the blog.